Thursday, May 1, 2014

No Matter What it Costs

La Bestia has a problem.  Whenever he uses his superpowers, he becomes more powerful, but also stupider.  El Hombre de Hielo attempts to console him:


"Listen buddy, there are problems on 23rd street, we have to go.  This time, stay here...with Trish, okay?  We don't want you to..."  "...lose my mind?" 

 "Bobby, buddy, I've already lost it...and I don't know how I'm going to get it back."  

"What's past...well, it's past.  I'm going to try to do what's right...while I can.  I started this disaster, and no matter what it costs, I intend to make things right!"
Notes:
ceso is a word meaning brains or intelligence.
cueste lo que cueste and pase lo que pase are two interpretations of the English phrase no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment